"Anansi” is an audio routing super-spider designed particularly for use in Reasons' Master Insert FX section. The Mid/Side section allows for splitting an incoming stereo single into two mono signals for separate processing and remerging them. Up to three stereo signals can be run through a one-switch Mono Check function to check mono compatibility. Additionally there are basic three-channel merger and splitter sections.
The downloadable User Guide includes several example presets Combinators compatible with Reason and Reason Essentials, plus several further examples using a number of additionally available Rack Extensions.
- Stereo in to mono mid and mono side send out and return to stereo out
- Balance control for the mid/side output mix
- Passthrough switch to output original unprocessed mid/side signal
- Three selectable stereo inputs and one stereo output, switchable from stereo to mono sum for mono compatibility checking
- Three switchable stereo ins to a single stereo out
- One stereo in to three switchable stereo outs