Mordred Audio Bypass Merger
4-channel audio merger with auto-fade
Mordred is the second super-arachnid for Reason: a 16-in/8-out audio splitter.
Each channel features four stereo ins and two stereo outs, one that functions as a straight 4-1 merger like the standard Reason audio merger, and one where each merge input is independently switchable. All outputs feature an off/on toggle switch and visual feedback of channel activity, plus the ability to create a time-adjustable auto-fade for the channel switches.
Mordred is the second in the series of Super-Spider Utility devices, designed specifically for workflow-enhancing audio routing applications in Reason.
User-typeable Channel labels
- Make handy reminders of the connections to each Channel
- The label can be typed on the front or the back
Three-mode fade-time adjustment for the switches: – Instant – Linear fade (1-100ms) – Analogue-modeled capacitor-discharge fade (100ms-20s).
Four separate stereo audio merger channels
- Four channels each with four inputs
- All the inputs are independently switchable into the channel output
Stripe output mirroring
- Auto-route outputs from Channels 1, 2 and 3 to the Channel 4 output for 16-1 audio merging
- Use a channels Pass output jacks as an additional single output of all four input (standard Reason audio merger setup), and the Pass switch to select between either the individually merged signals, or all the merged signal
- Leave the pass jacks unconnected and use the Pass switch itself to turn the whole channel on and off
- Merge up to 13 inputs in 4 groups into a single output
- Use multiple Mordred channels in conjunction with Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter for advanced effects grouping
- Added user-typeable labels
- Mordred will now no longer fall out of the Rack due to lack of nuts on the rack screws
- Added Stripe